Careers at Ausland
At Ausland, we understand great people are our key resource. Our success depends on having a strong, stable workforce of like-minded team-players who are driven, enthusiastic, and always strive for excellence.
If you have a passion for landscaping and a love of the great outdoors, Ausland provides an ideal career pathway. We’re always ready to invest in staff who share our work ethic and professional values; who can commit to delivering the best outcomes for every client, and in turn, help us as a company to achieve our goals.
That’s why, when we find the right people, we look after them. In return for your dedication and hard work, we’ll provide a friendly, supportive work environment and a great range of benefits.
Our range of benefits
- 12 RDOs per year
- above-award wages
- career progression opportunities
- on-the-job training
- Free mobile phones for all supervisors, leading hands and plant operators
- Fully maintained ute for all supervisors and leading hands
- friendly work environment with a focus on safety.
If you’re a landscape-loving mover and shaker who has what it takes to deliver outstanding landscape construction services, get in touch with us now.
Current Positions Available
- Full time role
- Western and Northern Suburbs
- Great Environment, Growing Company
- Fun & friendly culture
Ausland Landscaping is seeking an experienced Leading Hand who is a natural "all-rounder" in operating various types of plant and equipment. You will be working on high profile commercial land estates within the North/West area.
About the organisation
We are a successful project management company in landscape construction and maintenance, operating since 1996 currently maintaining in the region of 100 contracts across Melbourne. You will be working in a team environment with open communication between management, Maintenance and Construction divisions. As an organisation we invest in our team members' professional and personal development to develop a highly successful Construction team.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understand landscape construction plans, specifications and timelines.
- Knowledge & understanding in the use of plant, materials, equipment, staff and contractors in an efficient and effective manner.
- Report to and liaise with Project Supervisor.
- Ability and willingness to train and supervise staff on the job.
- An understanding of Occupational Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Qualification in construction landscaping - i.e. Certificate III Landscaping & Construction (Desirable)
- Proven experience and knowledge in construction landscaping required
- Proactive approach and the ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate with management, staff and subcontractors
- Good self-organisational skills and the ability to set objectives, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, call us on 0411 656 083.
Ausland Landscaping is seeking an experienced Plant Operator who is a natural "all-rounder" in operating various types of plant and equipment. You will be working on high profile commercial land estates and display homes within the North/West area, interchanging between the Construction and Maintenance divisions.
About the organisation
We are a successful project management company in landscape construction and maintenance, operating since 1996 currently maintaining in the region of 100 contracts across Melbourne. Working in a team environment with open communication between management, maintenance and construction divisions we are prepared to invest in our team members' professional and personal development to develop a highly successful grounds maintenance and management service.
About the role:
You have a minimum of two years’ experience as a tractor operator and have experience in using various plants and equipment such as the Slasher, Power Harrows, Smudger, Brillion Seeder, Brillion Seeder, Fertiliser spreader, Flail, Posion application, Hydro seeding/ mulching. You have sound knowledge of OH&S obligations and practices. You hold a current and valid MR/HR license. A current driver’s license and reliable vehicle. You are a team player and a good communicator. As an individual you are organised and able to set objectives, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Suitable remuneration will be offered depending on experience and in return you will be offered a fantastic, friendly and supportive culture.