Careers at Ausland
At Ausland, we understand great people are our key resource. Our success depends on having a strong, stable workforce of like-minded team-players who are driven, enthusiastic, and always strive for excellence.
If you have a passion for landscaping and a love of the great outdoors, Ausland provides an ideal career pathway. We’re always ready to invest in staff who share our work ethic and professional values; who can commit to delivering the best outcomes for every client, and in turn, help us as a company to achieve our goals.
That’s why, when we find the right people, we look after them. In return for your dedication and hard work, we’ll provide a friendly, supportive work environment and a great range of benefits.
Our range of benefits
- 12 RDOs per year
- above-award wages
- career progression opportunities
- on-the-job training
- Free mobile phones for all supervisors, leading hands and plant operators
- Fully maintained ute for all supervisors and leading hands
- friendly work environment with a focus on safety.
If you’re a landscape-loving mover and shaker who has what it takes to deliver outstanding landscape construction services, get in touch with us now.
Current Positions Available
1st or 2nd Year Apprentice - Commercial Landscaping
1st or 2nd Year Apprentice - Commercial Landscaping:
- Western, Northern suburbs
- Immediate start
- Above award wages
Are you looking to build your career and be a part of creating beautiful spaces?
A landscape apprentice assists the Project Supervisor to complete all stages of the construction of landscape projects. You will be working on high profile commercial land estates and display homes within the Melbourne metropolitan area; supporting the team to create a great final product. We are seeking a 1st or 2nd year apprentice to join our rapidly growing
What does an apprentice do?
- Perform operational activities using materials, hand tools, plant,
- machinery and other resources to ensure efficient completion of all projects
- Assists the project supervisor to ensure that all of the work is done on time and within the budget
- Allocate the tools/materials and ensure that there are no shortages.
- Ensure that the site is secured and safe at the completion of each work day
The successful candidates will ideally possess:
- Ability to communicate with management, staff and clients.
- Motivated, reliable and punctual.
- Ability to set objectives, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients and staff.
- Committed to a landscaping career.
- Willing to continually learn and improve on the job.
We specialise in front of lots installations, streetscapes, parks and
maintenance. We work in a team environment with open communication between management and construction staff and we believe it takes a great team mentality in the construction business to make something great. We are prepared to invest in our team members' professional and personal development.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for we'd like to hear from you. Call us on 0411 656 083
- Great Environment, Growing Company
- Permanent Position Western Suburbs
- Based in Sunshine West
We are a successful project management company in landscape construction and maintenance, operating since 1996 currently maintaining in the region of 60 contracts across Melbourne.
Working in a team environment with open communication between management, maintenance and construction we are prepared to invest in our team members' professional and personal development to develop a highly successful grounds maintenance and management service.
Ausland Landscaping is seeking an experienced Excavator/Bobcat Operator for large projects in Melbourne western suburbs.
Your main duties will involve operating excavators/bobcats and other small earth moving equipment, however depending on project requirements and work loads you may also be involved in other aspects of landscaping.
Experience operating excavators & bobcats is essential as is experience in landscaping or gardening and MR truck licence.
Only those with experience in the above need apply
Applicants must possess:
- Proven experience of least 2 years
- Current and valid tickets for Excavator/Bobcat and MR licence
A very competitive salary and fantastic working environment awaits you.
- Full time role
- Western and Northern Suburbs
- Great Environment, Growing Company
- Fun & friendly culture
We are a successful project management company in landscape construction and maintenance, operating since 1996 currently maintaining in the region of 100 contracts across Melbourne. Working in a team environment with open communication between management, maintenance and construction divisions we are prepared to invest in our team members' professional and personal development to develop a highly successful grounds maintenance and management service.
Ausland Landscaping is seeking an experienced Plant Operator who is a natural "all-rounder" in operating various types of plant and equipment. You will be working on high profile commercial land estates and display homes within the North/West area, interchanging between the Construction and Maintenance divisions.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Tractor operation inc,
- Power harrows,
- Brillion Seeder,
- Fertiliser spreader,
- Poison application
- Hydro seeding/mulching
It is essential that you will have:
- 2 years + tractor experience
- Valid tickets in above-mentioned plant machinery
- Knowledge of OH&S obligations and practices
- Current MR/HR license
- Current drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Willingness and ability to carry out gardening and landscape labouring duties
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Ability to communicate with management and staff
- Mechanically minded
- Good self-organisational skills and the ability to set objectives, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Suitable remuneration will be offered depending on experience and in return you will be offered a fantastic, friendly and supportive culture.