Our Quality Management Policy
AUSLAND LANDSCAPING is committed to providing the highest possible quality and reliability of services in the supply of landscaping construction, project management & garden maintenance, in order to obtain new customers and retain existing ones.
AUSLAND LANDSCAPING is committed to continuous improvement in quality with the goal of meeting or exceeding our customers' expectations.
Improvement in quality is the job and obligation of every AUSLAND LANDSCAPING employee.
Our commitment to quality improvement will reduce costs by eliminating errors, resulting in the best service for our clients with the highest degree of client satisfaction.
To achieve the above, AUSLAND LANDSCAPING will:
- Make quality work the joint responsibility of management and employees. Our commitment is to utilise every available means to do it right the first time.
- Maintain quality goals and objectives as set out in our Strategic Plan.
- Ensure that client expectation, as well as specifications, are an integral part of every new program.
- Apply a quality planning system to ensure effective implementation of every new program to meet our quality goals.
- Commit to an ongoing training program for all new and existing employees.
- Promote quality awareness and employee work involvement in quality improvement programs.
- Maintain a committed Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2000.