Our Environmental Policy
AUSLAND LANDSCAPING is committed to conducting business to protect the Environment and the health of Employees.
To achieve this, AUSLAND LANDSCAPING will:
- Ensure as far as possible that all materials are used and applied in an environmentally friendly manner according to the manufacturer’s specification.
- Provide all employees with appropriate training in safe handling of materials and the application of materials in all areas.
- Dispose of all waste according to regulatory laws and regulations, and in a responsible manner.
- Induct all new employees to Government regulations and Company procedures regarding the use and disposal of waste.
- Investigate all incidents of misuse / inappropriate disposal of waste, which does not comply with Company or statutory requirements, and implement preventive actions to minimise the risk of occurrence.
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct an environmental program to ensure adherence to Company and regulatory requirements.
- Involve and consult employees, Government authorities and regulatory bodies and customers to identify improved waste disposal.
- Take all necessary measures to protect the native flora and fauna whenever possible. Prior to removal of any flora from site approval from the superintendent shall be requested. Any instances where fauna is encountered we will endeavour to contact local authorities for safe removal.