Our COVID Policy
Ausland would like to assure our clients, partners & suppliers that it is business as usual for us with the implementation of measures recommended by our state and federal government as well as small requests by us to ensure that we are servicing your project as per normal.
We are committed to playing our part in keeping the economy ticking whilst being respectful of the health crisis we all face at this time.
Some measures that Ausland have put in place regarding government recommendations include:
- 1 person per vehicle. This means if there are multiple people onsite, there will be multiple vehicles getting them there. Whilst not environmentally friendly, this helps us keep our employees safe.
- Deliveries to site rather than picking up materials. Reduces the risk of our employees walking into shop fronts etc. and also increases our time spent on site.
- Hand sanitizer distributed to all crews
- Social distancing being observed by all employees
- A strict procedure for if an employee is sick or has a suspected case or has been in contact with a case of COVID-19
- Strict hygiene procedures for all employees
- Limiting site meetings with stakeholders
- Ausland office staff rotating working from home to reduce contact in the office
- We are updating our employees on a daily basis, or more often if required.
How can you help us?
- Certification of claims in a timely manner to ensure cash flow stability
- Certification of quarterly claims on a monthly basis for the time being to ensure cash flow stability
- Keep us updated on supplier delivery options
- Limit the number of meetings on site and the number of people involved.
- Do not visit the Ausland offices if not necessary. The phones are the best way to get hold of us
- Keep us updated on measures that your organization are putting in place. You may be doing something that we haven’t thought of yet.
Our main aim is to keep all of our staff at work for as long as safely possible, and keep servicing our projects to the best of our ability for as long as possible.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact our offices on 03 9314 1985.